Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a creative, efficient Graphic designer to join our digital agency for a 3-4 month groom-to-hire internship.
- Ideate and deliver on-line and off-line solutions to our clients
- Collaborate with the team to develop high quality brand and presentation materials
- Present and defend your work internally
- Interpret feedback and incorporate in existing design
- Produce or receive design concepts and apply to a variety of templates
Skills / Experience
- 2+ years of design or design schooling with proven knowledge of interactive design
- Strong understanding of design methodologies
- Proven experience applying theories related to navigation, usability, color schemes, typography, use of space and visual flow
- Experience creating and working with site maps, storyboards, user flow, wireframes, and other information/design documents for web sites and online advertising
- Receptive to direction and feedback
- Advanced Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign.
- In addition knowledge of After effects and/or Premier is considered an asset.
- CSS/HTML a bonus
- Team Player
- Forward Thinking
- Positive Thinker
Paid internship. Compensation is commensurate to experience.
Sounds good? Drop us a note at careers (at) triangles.net telling us why you're a good fit along with your resume and your two favourite websites and latest piece of fantastic design you have come across. Thanks!
Triangles is a full service digital agency that serves clientele in many sectors: Fashion, Sports nutrition, Arts & Theatre, Travel, Consumer Packaged Goods, Non-Profits, Spirits and Financial Services. Our clients benefit from relevant and intelligent online campaigns that deliver higher ROI and greater success in acquiring customers, creating brand awareness, generating sales and driving traffic.